It’s easy to push it off. You can always do it tomorrow, next week, next year, next business.
You have more important things to do right now. Fires are burning, people are waiting for your response, the to-do list keeps growing.
Hey, there’s never a good time for it. But it’s what separates the best from the rest. And here’s why the best keep learning.
- lear·ning the act or process of acquiring knowledge or skill
- thin·king thoughtful; reflective
- ac·tion an act that one consciously wills and that may be characterized by physical or mental activity; something done or performed
- re·peat to do, make, or perform again; to repeat an action
- be·hav·ior manner of behaving or acting
- hab·it an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary
- in·stinct a pattern of activity or tendency to action; a natural or innate impulse, inclination, or tendency
Go learn. Now.