Do one thing tomorrow that will positively impact you or your business right away and that you can measure. Here’s 10 ideas but feel free to come up with your own.
- Cut an expense that you’ve been debating for some time.
- Give salespeople a one-day incentive to close deals (time off, bonus/commission, gift, etc.).
- Offer customers a deal that’s great for them (“buy one, get one free”, X% off, etc.) but one that’s also profitable for you.
- Clean out your email inbox. Entirely.
- Keep calling old customers with whom you haven’t spoken in a while until you get a sale.
- Discipline, or let go, that employee you’ve been planning to but haven’t been able to build up the courage to do.
- Delete items on your to-do list that have been there for over three months.
- Clean your desk and/or office.
- Start reading one of those books you ordered and having been staring at for months.
- Finish that book that you’ve been meaning to for the past __ weeks or months.
If you actually meet my challenge, pat yourself on the back and brag about it in the comments section!